Photograph by Jeffrey A McDonald
Melody Page LMT; CHMLDT #MA62355
Licensed Massage Therapist specializing in MLD
Vodder Trained; Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist
Physicians & Surgeons
Also available for private sessions
As defined Holistic Touch Therapy Inc. expresses the path, wisdom and vision of Melody Page, Licensed Massage Therapist, Manual Lymphatic Drainage Practitioner and Energy Medicine Practitioner/Healer, Located in Palm Beach County Florida
Holistic Touch Therapy was created by Melody Page in order to heal the lives of people on a physical body, mind and spirit level connection.
Physicians & Surgeons....I can help you enhance your reputation! By providing MLD Therapy to your patients. They will experience less post surgical bruising and swelling, decreased pain, decreased need for pain medications, decreased risk of surgical infections, faster recovery time and more.
your patients will have faster & better Healing results!
The Lymphatic system works closely with the Circulatory system to remove cellular debris. European Lymphology Clinics and Lymphologist (Doctors) have been using Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) as a mandatory course of action to treat many medical conditions for 100 years. The Medical system in the US is finally catching up. MLD will finally become a nationally recognized and a billable service in insurance standards in October of 2015.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is commonly used for:
· Pre/Post Surgical Cleansing to speed healing by 10 x’s the norm, decrease risk of infection and decrease post surgical bruising and scaring (Example: Ends Liposuction lumps that are often seen in post surgical years)
· Post Cancer surgeries to detoxify radiation from the lymph and re-route the fluid to avoid fluid build up where nodes have been damaged or removed during surgery. (Example: Decreasing fluid build up in axillary region for Mastectomy patients)
· To drastically decrease Lymphedema in the limbs of the body, returning the cellular debris to the blood stream where it can be flushed out through the kidneys (Decongestive Therapy)
· Speeds healing for traumatic injuries such as hematomas, post fracture, muscle fiber tears, dislocation of joints, joint replacements, distortions, wound healing, scar tissue healing
So how can you acquire MLD services for your yourself or your patients?
· Melody Page works as a subcontractor to physicians and surgeons to provide MLD to patients. The patient can pay the physician or the physician can bill their insurance. (as of October 2015 with the new ICD10 codes using only a certified MLD Therapist) or Melody can contract privately with the individual needing MLD
Surgeons: For a free Manual Lymphatic Drainage In-service and to find out more about how you can provide this service to your patients, contact Melody at (561)676-6892